Doubles teams cost $198*, with a $35 discount for each player who also plays on a singles team. So a doubles team with two singles players would cost $128.
Entries after April 5, 2017 at 12 Noon cost $232 for doubles teams, with a $35 discount for each player who also plays on a singles team.
Please sign up at full price and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the partial refund.
Entry Deadline and Fees
Regular Tournament Entry is until April 5th at 12:00pm, NOON EST at $198 per team*
Late Tournament Entry is after April 5th at 12:00pm, NOON EST at $232 per team*
*Includes a non-refundable $10 processing charge per entrant.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued to players who withdraw from the main draw after the regular entry deadline.
- Any player who is not a US Squash member will be charged an extra $15
- All players who sign up after the regular entry deadline are considered late entries. These players should assume that they are on the waitlist unless they have been told otherwise by the Tournament Director.
- This tournament is accredited by US Squash.
- All US Squash Accredited Tournaments must abide by the policies outlined here.
Code of Conduct
- All Players, Parents, Coaches, and Spectators must abide by the US Squash Code of Conduct.
- All Players, Parents, Coaches, and Spectators should review the?Rules of the Road for tips and tricks on how to manage common scenarios that may occur at tournaments.
- All players and attendees must comply with the US Squash Eyewear Policy, which requires that eyewear meet ASTM-F803 standards at all times during accredited play.
Division and Player Start Times
- Division Start Times indicate the earliest possible match time a player can expect to play within their division.
- Player Start Times indicate the first match time for each player.
- Both Division and Player Start Times will be released in accordance with the Junior Rules, Guidelines, and Timelines.
How to Withdraw or Change Divisions in a Junior Bronze, Silver, Gold, JCT, or National Championship Tournament
If a player wants to either withdraw from a tournament or request to change divisions, follow the directions outlined below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the “tournaments” tab on your player profile.
- Click on “Withdraw/Change Division” next to the tournament you would like either withdraw from or request a division change.
- Select “Request Change Division” or “Request Withdraw/Refund”
- If selecting “Request Change Division,” select the division you would like to change to and click “Submit.”
- If selecting “Request Withdraw/Refund” read all US Squash policies and check the “Yes, I wish to withdraw” box and click “Submit.”
- Once you submit your request, you will receive an email that states that your request has been sent to the Tournament Director. If you have not received an email indicating that your request has been processed within 48 hours, please follow up with the tournament director.
All of the Withdraw and Change Division Policies can be found by clicking here.