Entry Deadline and Fees
Early Tournament Entry is until 3/3/17 at 12:00pm, NOON EST at $90*
Regular Tournament Entry is until 3/15/17 at 12:00pm, NOON EST at $95*
Late Tournament Entry is after 3/15/17 at 12:00pm, NOON EST at $100*
*Includes a non-refundable $10 processing charge per entrant.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued to players who withdraw from the main draw after the regular entry deadline.
- Please read through the Junior Rules, Guidelines, and Timelines for all policies governing Junior Accredited Tournaments.
- All players who withdraw after 12:00pm, NOON EST on the Wednesday 1.5 weeks before the start of the tournament will receive a ranking penalty as described in the Junior Rules, Guidelines, and Timelines.
- All players who sign up after the regular entry deadline are considered late entries. These players should assume that they are on the waitlist unless they have been told otherwise by the Tournament Director.
- This tournament is accredited by US Squash.
- All US Squash Accredited Tournaments must abide by the policies outlined here.
Code of Conduct
- All Players, Parents, Coaches, and Spectators must abide by the US Squash Code of Conduct.
- All Players, Parents, Coaches, and Spectators should review the Rules of the Road for tips and tricks on how to manage common scenarios that may occur at tournaments.
- All players and attendees must comply with the US Squash Eyewear Policy, which requires that eyewear meet ASTM-F803 standards at all times during accredited play.
- All age divisions are open to the highest ranked 32 eligible players who enter per division. If less than 32 players enter per division, any eligible player will be accepted. If there are more than 32 players in any division, players will be placed on a waitlist based on their ranking and will only be granted entry if a playing position becomes available.
- NOTE: In divisions with waitlisted players, the 30 highest ranked eligible players will gain entry into the tournament. The remaining two players to be admitted into the event will be notified within 48 hours of the release of the Cut List. This is to allow a grace period for any potential registration errors.
- Tournament seeding is based off of the rankings calculation that occurs on the Wednesday 1.5 weeks before the start of the tournament. Players will be seeded in accordance with the Seeding Guidelines.
Division and Player Start Times
- Division Start Times indicate the earliest possible match time a player can expect to play within their division.
- Player Start Times indicate the first match time for each player.
- Both Division and Player Start Times will be released in accordance with the Junior Rules, Guidelines, and Timelines.
How to Withdraw or Change Divisions in a Junior Bronze, Silver, Gold, JCT, or National Championship Tournament
If a player wants to either withdraw from a tournament or request to change divisions, follow the directions outlined below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the “tournaments” tab on your player profile.
- Click on “Withdraw/Change Division” next to the tournament you would like either withdraw from or request a division change.
- Select “Request Change Division” or “Request Withdraw/Refund”
- If selecting “Request Change Division,” select the division you would like to change to and click “Submit.”
- If selecting “Request Withdraw/Refund” read all US Squash policies and check the “Yes, I wish to withdraw” box and click “Submit.”
- Once you submit your request, you will receive an email that states that your request has been sent to the Tournament Director. If you have not received an email indicating that your request has been processed within 48 hours, please follow up with the tournament director.
All of the Withdraw and Change Division Policies can be found by clicking here.