BU11 Singles (32 Entrants)
BU13 Singles (32 Entrants)
BU15 Singles (32 Entrants)
BU17 Singles (32 Entrants)
BU19 Singles (32 Entrants)
GU11 Singles (13 Entrants)
GU13 Singles (32 Entrants)
GU15 Singles (32 Entrants)
GU17 Singles (32 Entrants)
GU19 Singles (31 Entrants)
3.23.17 - Cut List Now Available
Please see below the order of the waitlist for this tournament.
2017 U.S. Squash Junior Silver Championships
NOTE: In divisions that have players waitlisted, the 30 highest ranked players have gained entry into the event. The remaining 2 players to gain entry into the event will be notified by 5:00pm EST on Friday, March 24, 2017.
Friday, April 7, 2017. All players need to be available starting at 8:00am EST.
Sunday, April 9, 2017. All players need to be available until 4:00pm EST.
Due to the size and logistical constraints of running this tournament, US Squash cannot accommodate any scheduling requests.
Overview of Important Deadlines
- Regular Entry Deadline is Wednesday 3/22/2017 at 12:00pm, NOON EST
- Cut list will be released before Friday 3/24/2017 at 12:00pm, NOON EST
- Late withdraw deadline is Wednesday 3/29/2017 at 12:00pm, NOON EST
- Division sizes lock on Wednesday 3/29/2017 at 12:00pm, NOON EST
- Online Sign up will be taken down on Wednesday 3/29/2017 at 12:00pm, NOON EST
- Division Start Times will be released on Friday, 3/31/2017 before 5:00pm, EST
- Online Draws will be released on Wednesday, 4/5/2017 before 5:00pm, NOON EST
Note: All players who sign up after the regular entry deadline are considered late entries. These players should assume that they are on the waitlist unless they have been told otherwise by the tournament director
Note: once division sizes lock, they will not increase in size even if the division is not at capacity
Note: Once the online sign up has been taken down, no additional players will be added to the tournament.
Note: Players who withdraw from the main draw of a tournament after the late withdraw deadline will be penalized in accordance with the default and withdraw policy outlined in the Junior Rules, Guidelines, and Timelines.
Entry Deadline and Fees
Regular Tournament Entry is until 3/22/17 at 12:00pm, NOON EST at $175*
Late Tournament Entry is after 3/22/17 at 12:00pm, NOON EST at $205*
*Includes a non-refundable $10 processing charge per entrant.
- No refunds will be issued to players who withdraw from the main draw after the regular entry deadline.
- Players who remain on the waitlist and do not gain entry into their division will automatically receive a refund for their entry fee less the $10 processing fee within 1-2 weeks after the completion of the tournament.
- All players must be current US Squash members.
- Players may only be entered in one division.
- All accredited tournaments will be governed by the policies outlined in the Junior Rules, Guidelines, and Timelines.
- All players who sign up after the regular entry deadline are considered late entries. These players should assume that they are on the waitlist unless they have been told otherwise by the Tournament Director.
Cancelling Entry or Changing Division
If a player wants to either withdraw from a tournament or request to change divisions:
1) Log in to your account.
2) Go to the “tournaments” tab on your profile.
3) Click on the “Withdraw/Change Division” button next to the tournament you would like either withdraw from or change divisions in.
4) Select “Request: Withdraw/Refund” or “Request: Change Division” and click submit
- If selecting “Request Change Division,” choose the division you would like to change to and click submit.
- If selecting “Request Withdraw/Refund” read all US Squash policies and check the “Yes, I wish to withdraw” box and click submit.
Once you submit your request, you will receive an email confirming that your request has been sent to the Tournament Director. If you have not received an email indicating that your request has been processed within 48 hours, please follow up with the tournament director directly.
- All players must be current U.S. Citizens or U.S. Residents.
- All players must be current US Squash members.
- The Junior Silver Championships is restricted to players ranked 33 and below on March 1, 2017.
- Age eligibility for the Junior Silver Championships is based on a players’ age on March 1, 2017.
- The cut list for the Junior Silver Championships is based on a players’ ranking on March 1, 2017.
- All players must have played a minimum of three accredited tournaments between March 21, 2016 and March 22, 2017.
- This tournament is accredited by US Squash.
- All US Squash Accredited Tournaments must abide by the policies outlined here
Code of Conduct
- All Players, Parents, Coaches, and Spectators should review the Rules of the Road
for tips and tricks on how to manage common scenarios that may occur at tournaments.
- All players and coaches must wear protective eyewear during all activities involving racquets and balls that take place on a court at US Squash accredited events
- All eyewear must meet ASTM-F803 standards at all times during accredited play. For a full list of approved eyewear, click here
Crowne Plaza, King of Prussia
Guest may begin calling the hotel at 610-265-7500 and reference “US Junior Silver Squash Championship” to receive the special group rate.
Alternatively use this booking link: US Junior Silver Squash